Give the Way You Want
Use your Giving Fund to support a charity anytime you want. You support specific charities by recommending grants of as little as $50. We review the charity, take care of the paperwork and even mail out the checks.
- Choose your favorite charities or search for a new cause
- Set up recurring grants
- Make an unlimited number of grants
- Support charities with grants of $50 or more
- Search charities
Personalize Your Giving
- Name your Giving Fund after yourself, your family or in honor of a person or cause
- Give anonymously, in the name of a donor, on behalf of your Giving Fund or in honor of a person or cause
- Set up a memorial
- Appoint successors (an individual to carry on your tradition or a charity to benefit from your generosity)
Make a Plan and Hit Your Target
- Create a custom giving plan — for one year or many years
- Set a target giving goal
- Recommend an investment approach that's right for you
- Track your plan online
Easily Manage Your Giving Fund
- Contribute to your Giving Fund from any bank, trust, or brokerage account, or recommend a grant from your existing donor-advised fund
- Add multiple donors so more people can contribute
- Track investment performance
- View your Giving Fund's history online
Simple Year-End Statement for Taxes
Contributions to the Giving Fund are irrevocable. All recommendations from donors are subject to review and approval by TIAA Charitable.
TIAA Charitable does not provide tax advice. Taxpayers should seek advice based on their own particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
TIAA Charitable is the brand name for an independent public charity that maintains a donor-advised fund program. The TIAA name is a registered mark of Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America and is used by TIAA Charitable pursuant to a license.
TIAA Charitable, Inc. has been recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt public charity under Sections 501(c)(3) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the “Code”).