Giving Fund Features
Give the Way You Want
Use your Giving Fund to support a charity anytime you want. You support specific charities by recommending grants (that's how you advise us which charities you want to support) of as little as $50. We review the charity, take care of the paperwork and even mail the checks.
- Choose your favorite charities or search for a new cause
- Create recurring grants
- No limit to number of grants you can make
- Support charities with grants of $50 or more
- Search charities
Personalize Your Giving
- Name your Giving Fund after yourself, your family or in honor of a person or cause
- Give anonymously, in the name of a donor, on behalf of your Giving Fund or in honor of a person or cause
- Set up a memorial
- Appoint successors – an individual to carry on your tradition or a charity to benefit from your generosity
Make a Plan and Hit Your Target
- Create a custom giving plan — for one year or many years
- Set a target giving goal
- Recommend an investment approach that's right for your Giving Fund
- Track your plan online
Easily Manage Your Giving Fund
- Contribute to your Giving Fund from any bank, trust or brokerage account, or recommend a grant from an existing donor-advised fund
- Add multiple donors so others can contribute
- Track investment performance
- View your Giving Fund's history online
View Contributions At a Glance
Contributions to the Giving Fund are irrevocable. All recommendations from donors are subject to review and approval by TIAA Charitable.
TIAA Charitable does not provide tax advice. Taxpayers should seek advice based on their own particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
TIAA Charitable is the brand name for an independent public charity that maintains a donor-advised fund program. The TIAA name is a registered mark of Teachers Insurance of America and is used by TIAA Charitable pursuant to a license.