How a Donor-Advised Fund Works
- Charitable Tax Deductions & Benefits
- Giving Fund Investment Approaches
- Charitable Giving Tools
TIAA Charitable Blog
- Finding a Charity
- The positive effects of giving on well-being
- Why volunteering makes you a smarter donor
- Start your year with a financial health check-up
- Making plans for summer? Include volunteering.
- The summer giving slump. Help your charities avoid it.
- Family philanthropy: planting seeds for family giving (Part 1)
- Hurricane Harvey relief: You can help make a difference
- Hurricane relief: How to help after the storms (updated)
- Family philanthropy: Make a plan. Together. (Part 2)
- Family philanthropy: Keeping pace with older kids (Part 3)
- Get ready for Giving Tuesday
- The top 5 giving trends of 2017
- Planning your 2018 giving? Start with a look back at 2017.
- What You Need to Know About Socially Responsible Investing
- Five reasons to donate to charity now
- Charitable Tax Deductions
- Ways to Use
About TIAA Charitable
- Charity Search
- Website Search
Charitable Planning for Financial Advisors
- Contact Us
- Legal Note
- ONLINE PRIVACY NOTICE
- TIAA Charitable Web Accessibilty
- Program Circular
Contributions to the Giving Fund are irrevocable. All recommendations from donors are subject to review and approval by TIAA Charitable.
TIAA Charitable does not provide tax advice. Taxpayers should seek advice based on their own particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
TIAA Charitable is the brand name for an independent public charity that maintains a donor-advised fund program. The TIAA name is a registered mark of Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America and is used by TIAA Charitable pursuant to a license.
TIAA Charitable, Inc. has been recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt public charity under Sections 501(c)(3) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the “Code”).